Ripa sandals are warranted for manufacturer’s defect assuming normal wear and tear for 30 days from date of purchase. Normal wear and tear will be under the discretion and determination by Ripa Wear Inc.
Items covered under 30 day warranty:
- Stitching on thong.
- Thong attachment to foot bed.
- Lining adhesion to outsole
Items not covered under warranty:
- Sandal bed, sole and or fleece damage due to misuse, excessive wear and tear, wear out due to wrong size fit.
- Deterioration of any kind due to exposure to heavy rain, water, heat or machine washing or drying.
- Sheepskin color or appearance variation. This is a natural feature of genuine sheepskin.
If you feel that your sandals are covered under warranty, just email us (customer email@example.com) along with an explanation, the date you purchased and a picture of the defect. If Ripa Wear finds the sandal defective under the warranty, we will pay for the shipping cost to replace your sandals.
Returns or exchanges are permitted if the sandal is purchased through our website and if it is received within 21 days of invoice date (except during the holidays when time frame is 30 days). Sandals bought at a retail store can be exchanged or returned through the store that you purchased the sandals from. For web purchases, to return or exchange size or color, all of the following conditions must be met*:
1. Purchase was made directly from us, at www.Ripawear.com website.
2. Sandals are in clean, unworn condition with no foot imprints. Worn sandals will not be accepted, and will not be returned to customer if sent.
3. Copy of invoice is included and all tags are still attached to the sandal and returned in original packaging.
4. Return or exchange is received within 21 days of invoice date.
To return or exchange simply mail your sandals along with a note explaining what you would like to do; return or exchange. If exchanging, write style, color and size you want. Send the Ripa sandals to: Ripa Wear Inc. 1658 Ponus Ridge, New Canaan, CT 06840. (We suggest you consider mailing your sandals with tracking as we can’t be responsible for lost packages.) Once received, Ripa Wear will send exchanges back to you for free (no shipping charges will be incurred). On a rare instance if your order was incorrect and a result of our error, we will pay for the return shipping cost.
We know you’ll want your exchanged pair in a hurry, so we do our very best to exchange your purchase as fast as possible. Timing will vary by product availability and shipping distance. Average time from receipt of request back to the customer is approximately 1-2 weeks. If you have any questions, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
*Please understand that we can only accept exchanges and returns if the sandals have not been worn, all tags are intact and returned within 21 days.